1. It is in PDF Format which will be supplied to you through E-Mail.
2. You can pay through Paytm/Phone Pe on mobile no. 9610830576.
3. After Payment E-Mail us about your transaction on -email@example.com
SOCIOLOGY, MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Unit III: Sociology, Management & Business Administration
Part A: Sociology
RAS mains syllabus of Sociology includes following topics:
• Development of Sociological Thought in India.
• Social Values.
• Caste Class & Occupation.
• Varna, Ashram, Purusharthas and Sanskar Vyavastha.
• Issues and Problems of Society.
• Tribal community of Rajasthan: Bhil, Mina (Meena) and Garasia.
Part B: Management
Management – Scope, concept, functions of Management – Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Direction, Coordination and Control, Decision-Making: concept, process and techniques. Modern concept of Marketing, Marketing Mix – Product, Price, Place and Promotion Objective, concept of maximization of wealth, Sources of Finance – Short and Long term, Capital Structure, Cost of Capital.
Concept and Main theories of Leadership and Motivation, Communication, Basics of recruitment, selection, induction, training & development and appraisal system
Part C: Business Administration
Techniques of analysis of financial statements, Basics of Working Capital Management, Responsibility and Social Accounting.Meaning & Objectives of Auditing, Internal Control, Social, Performance and Efficiency Audit. Basics of different types of Budgeting, Budgetary control.